Cocoon Condos is a new condominium development located at Goreway Drive Brampton. The condominium, which is currently in preconstruction, was designed by Castleridge Homes. It puts a variety of convenient amenities steps away from the front doors of future residents. Residents will be presented with a number of options for dining, shopping, shaving, fun, and travelling, with nearby highways such as 427 and 407 within minutes of the condos.
The completion date for the 25 storey tower is still unknown. Once completed, the condos will include a collection of suites, lofts, and penthouses amidst a 848 acre conservation area.
Cocoon Condos offers a variety of floorplans for the suites, lofts, and penthouses that are offered. The major categories for suites and lofts are as follows: One Bedroom + Den, Two Bedroom, and Two Bedroom + Den. The main categories for penthouses are Two Bedroom and Two Bedroom + Den.
Planned unit sizes range from 740 square feet to 1420 square feet. The one bedroom plus den suite sits as 740 square feet while the two bedroom with den penthouse sits around 1420 square feet.
Cocoon Condos offers a number of amenities that are to meant to enhance residents’ experience. From the well-equipped exercise lounge and yoga room to the classy party room that features a fireplace and bar which lead to an outdoor patio. A game room and lounge also provide convenient entertainment accommodations for overnight visitors. The kitchen and living areas feature tall ceilings with elegant contemporary designs. White plumbing fixtures, vanity cabinets, and stylish ceramic wall tiles beautify the bathrooms.
Additional features include:
- Walk-in closets
- Double glazed aluminum windows
- Flat wood panel square doors
- Sliding glass doors leading to a terrace or balcony
- Patio with garden doors in all lofts
- Temperature balance valves in all bathroom showers
- Textured ceilings in lofts and penthouse suits
- Shower or 5 inch soaker tub in bathroom
- Stainless steel sinks in kitchens
- Open concept kitchen featuring a breakfast bar where applicable
- White appliances such as stove, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Laundry space with washer and dryer
- Service panel for each resident
- Ceiling light fixtures throughout living areas, bedrooms, dining room
Once completed, the building will provide a number of security features to ensure the safety of future residents.
Proposed security features include:
- Privacy locks for bathroom doors
- FOB control access to all common areas for residents
- Alarm system
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Heat detectors
- Solid core entry doors to all suite
- Smoke detectors
Registration is now open for individuals who would like to receive price listings, first access to unit levels, unit floor plans, free rental services, access to upcoming project events, lengthened deposit plans, newsletters, incentives, brochures, and promotional information. By registering, buyers also have the advantage of purchasing a unit at the lowest price before it is made available to the public.
Cocoon Condos is a development by Castleridge Homes. The company is a division of Fercap Properties who have established a solid reputation for both commercial and residential developments. Led by Sam Ferrari and John Mantia, Castleridge Homes is committed to designing communities where first time homebuyers can feel secure. Rather than focusing on becoming the biggest real estate builder, they aim to deliver on their promise of designing communities with unique flair and excellent craftsmanship. It is their devotion and attention to even the smallest details that sets them apart from other builders.