Key West Condos is a magnificent 44-story glass and steel development by the Times Group Corporation currently under construction at 36 Park Lawn Road, Toronto. Once completed, Key West Condominiums will offer a total of 421 units with prices ranging from $294,000 to the mid-$700,000’s. Construction is schedule for completion in Winter 2016.
One of the main attractions that the building will offer its residents is stunning views of the lake. The north-facing units will have added access to views of the Humber River and the Mimico River Ravine.
The landscaped community grounds play to these strengths, stretching from the building towards the Mimico Creek Ravine and continuing directly down to a sprawling lakeshore.
In addition to waterfront access and views, a separate low-rise retail center built beside the tower will provide a variety of shopping and service options to residents, and the location of Key West Condos places future residents just a walk away from waterside attractions such as Humber Bay Park, the Martin Goodman Trail and Marina Del Rey.
Units are available in sizes starting at 520 square feet and going all the way up to 1225 square feet. It has 16 plans for sale averaging about $565 per square foot.
Burka Architects’ main objective is to help facilitate the growth of rapidly evolving urban landscapes. Established in 1971, it places an emphasis on function, use, form, economy, context and environment. This is evident in the Key West condo design.
The condominium building is designed to be a comfortable, modern living location that makes use of every possible space to create maximum value for its residents. It places an emphasis on light and open floor plans so that residents feel as though they are living in a mansion rather than a condominium unit.
Upon completion, the development will offer its residents a variety of custom designed, standard features, including seven foot, solid-core entry doors, hardwood floors and thermally insulated, double glaze windows and patio doors, as well as luxurious Quartz windowsills. Smooth white ceilings throughout and mirrored sliding door closet entries add a modern touch. Residents are able to choose between three interior palettes custom-created by designers for their units.
Other standard suite features include:
- Porcelain floors in the main washroom and master ensuite
- Ceramic tile wall surrounding the shower
- Contemporary design kitchen and vanity cabinetry
- Granite or solid-surface countertops (resident’s choice)
- Environmentally-friendly carpet in the bedrooms
In addition to standard suite features, Key West offers a variety of attractive standard features in its kitchen and bathroom designs. These include:
- Energy Star appliances (Refrigerator, Oven and Cooktop, Dishwasher and Microwave)
- Spacious upper cabinets for extra storage
- Stainless steel sinks with pull-out faucets
- Modern-style central lighting
- Signature cabinetry with mirrored medicine cabinets
- Granite or solid-surface countertops with basins and chrome faucets
- Clear glass shower stalls
- Chrome towel bar/rings, toilet paper holders and shower soap dishes
Residents have access to a wide range of amenities in the building:
- Yoga & Pilates Studio for relaxing and stretching out
- Dining Area for entertaining guests
- Party Room for convenient access to fun
- Valet Service for the maximum luxury experience
- Billiards Room for after-work relaxation with friends
- Meeting Room for necessary work obligations
These amenities are available to residents year round. Additionally, on top of the two story podium sits a landscaped terrace where residents can enjoy great views of the water as well as barbecue stations and garden-like nooks for conversation.
24-hour concierge services and closed circuit cameras in the community access and garage areas, as well as coded unit alarm systems ensure maximum security.
Times Group Corporation has been involved in the building of commercial and residential buildings in North York, Markham and Richmond Hill for over 25 years. Long established as a leader in the development and construction of condos in Toronto, Times Group Corp. has projects spread throughout the city.
Construction Status: Occupied
Estimated Completion: Winter/2016
Selling Status: Sold Out
Builder: Times Group Corporation
Architect: Burka Architects Inc.