Precondo was created to build an accurate and informative resource to help investors and first-time buyers get transparent and unfiltered advice about pre-construction developments.
Our team strives to ensure each of our clients finds the perfect condo for their lifestyle and investment goals.
We value integrity, transparency, and honesty in everything we do, and we focus on providing unparalleled real estate knowledge and advice.
If you want to be a part of the Precondo team, please check out our job openings.
Social Media Associate
If you have a passion for social media advertising, you could be a perfect addition to our team. We are looking for the best and the brightest to oversee all activities on our social media platforms. If you are innovative, creative, and think outside of the box, you are exactly what we are looking for!
As a social media associate, you will be responsible for improving our business visibility and brand awareness, so we expect only the best from you. You will develop plans for social media campaigns, manage our social media accounts, and work closely with our marketing department. If you think you can meet and exceed our expectations, we welcome an application.
Your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Coordinating with the marketing manager about the plans specifically with the approach taken on the different social media platforms
- Proposing plans/suggestions for social media campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing team
- Managing our social media accounts
Our ideal social media associate should be:
- Knowledgeable in social media marketing trends
- Able to juggle between multiple tasks well
- Comfortable with working under a supervisor
- Experienced in social media marketing
If you believe you are an ideal candidate for this position, kindly fill out this form: https://forms.gle/foChqyXpk2sfJ4Rs5
Human Resource Associate
We are growing, and we are in need of a Human Resource Associate. Are you the talent that we are looking for?
A human resource associate is responsible for managing the information that is derived from human resources. It includes researching, obtaining, recording, and analyzing this information in order to introduce better systems to the people involved.
We believe that we need to take care of our employees and we need someone who can help us create a good program for each of them.
- Observe and take note of our current practices in the office that we need to improve and introduce a solution.
- Conduct interviews with the employees about what they think about the company and what needs to be done so that they can work better.
- Hear out employees’ complaints and greivances
- Resolve employee to employee issues
- Create an employee program that promotes team building
- Knowledgeable about human resource techniques and practices
- Experience in Human Resource Management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Trustworthy and able to work with less supervision
- Proficient in Google Workspace and MS Office
- Travel Allowance
- Company cell phone and mobile plan
- Medical and Dental packages
- Paid Vacation
If you want to take up the challenge, kindly fill out this form: https://forms.gle/gtuGgBbdQJbHKvPd6